Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello!!

Hello there everyone! I'd like to introduce myself,  name's Perry...Agent Perry.  I am an Elf, on KEN server.  I'm a member of Eternity BloodPledge. I haven't played Live in quite some time, at least 5+ years or so.  Getting used to all the new content and the drop rates.  NC has stepped their game up, wish i had the patience to stick with it back then but oh well, I've got some friends that have really helped me out and made me feel welcome here on KEN server.  My BP is a trip, love it! Hopefully with all the new boosts to exp gain, I can make it to 52 within a month's time.  I got goals!!! On a side note; I like chicken with my waffles.  Besides all that i figured I'd share my experiences from this wonderful game we play with all of you.  Hope you enjoy the blog, and hope to see you on KEN!!



They Know of my work!!
His wife's name is Perry.  I've never met a female Perry before o_o;

No comments:

Post a Comment